Saturday, July 19, 2008

A few things on my mind

Since I've been a bit in absentia recently, I thought I would provide a little chatter for your heads.

1) According to our trusty counter, we have only 40days until foo-ball starts. FUCK YEAH! Dust off the beerbongs folks, Papa needs some gravy with his biscuits.

2) In honor of Trevor "Please Hammer Don't Hurt 'Em" Michael, I would like to again place my vote for the name Stella Eugenia Michael. 'Nuff said.

3) This one is to get your squash working:
What is your favorite musical Pink Floyd moment? - i.e. if you had to pick one part of one song that is your faves, what would it be? I think mine would be the slow breakdown in "Dogs" where he talks about "the weight you used to need to throw around." Hells yeah.

9 comments:

B said...

Rex, you ol' fool dawg mark ass trick, how the hell are you?
1) Yes, the days of pure drunken Saturdays and retardation are drawing closer. I am ready to come out of hibernation and I am hungry.
2) I like the sound of Lafonda. Better yet, I still say go with Tebow.
3) My fav moment of pink floyd is Nick passing out while walking to our seats at clemtech stadium taking others out with him.

copeland said...

B, you trick ass mark, scip scap scalllywag - I'm doing all right.

Your response to item 3 would normally be disqualified - however, since it involves potential bodily harm, it shall be allowed.

Jon said...

Howdy, Ninjas.

1) We should try to work out a date to all see a home game together. Preferably a noon game, so we can start drinking at 8am without getting the old stinkeye from those bourgie types.
2)A new challenger appears: Clevon Jericho Hayabusa-Michael.
3)This is a question that man has asked of himself for ages. I can only do my best: Gimour's solo in "Childhood's End." It is a cool climax for a cool song.

Rockington said...

My favorite PF moment is when Gilmour goes nuts at the end of Comfortably Numb in the Pulse Tour.

Rockington said...

Oh by the way the counter is an hour fast... sorry guys!

bluesngrass said...

Sorry I haven't posted any more utrasound pictures. I'm too lazy to figure it out. Plus they don't look like anything anyways.

Right now the first thing that comes to my head is the Echoes jam on live at Pompei.

Corinna Eugenia Michael. Brooke's not really listening to me anymore on names but I'm not giving up.

bluesngrass said...

Jon, you should be here for the LSU game. Thats the plan.

Jon said...

Hey, there seems to be an emphasis on feminine names... have they discovered the gender of the Spawn of Trevor™?

LSU..that's Oct. 18th, right? I'll start planning for it.

copeland said...

LSU is on the 18th. Oyster roast sometime that week - further details as I know them.