Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Guys, I kid you not

This is a a real, recent quote from Tommy Bowden. I couldn't even make stuff like this up. Click on the link to clempson's scout page if you need proof. EDSBS.com is having a lot of fun with this one.


On freshman Kyle Parker, who is having a really good season with the baseball team:

"I’ve watched him practice and I’ve watched him play (baseball). He’s really good looking. If I was a girl, I’d be very interested in him. He wears those tight pants. When you wear loose stuff, you can’t tell the definition of a guy’s body. In baseball, everything is tight and you can see that he's very well put together."

Enjoy

2 comments:

Rockington said...

Yeah I saw this.
Yet another reason to call him Tammy.

Jon said...

First Lindsey Graham, now this. I gotta wonder what they are putting in the water up in Pickens.